• Begin by selecting the User that you wish to change the privilege level of (Note: You must be a Company Administrator to make these changes).
• On the Users page you can see his "User Type", in this case the User is a Worker
The current "User Type" in this example is Worker
• Select the "Settings" button
Click the "Settings" button to continue
• Select "Change privileges"
Click "Change privileges"
• Here you will be able to change what privilege a User has such as Group Monitor or Company Administrator
Once you've altered the Users privilege level you can click "Save" to finish
• You can now see that this User that use to be a Worker is now a Company Administrator
User is now a Company Administrator instead of a Worker