Configuring your Bluetooth button with SafetyLine
• Begin by going into your SafetyLine App Settings and selecting "Bluetooth Devices"
• Next press the "+" to continue to device selection
• Select your device
• Initially, your button may say "Disconnected", give it a moment and you should hear two beeps followed by the message changing to "Connected"
• You're now all set and ready to use your Bluetooth button with SafetyLime. Press the button once to perform a Check-in and press and hold the button for three seconds to trigger an Emergency.
• If you're having issues seeing your button in the list, press and hold it for 10 seconds or until the button beeps and turns green. After this restart the app and you should now see the button in the list.
• Make sure that you have paired the Bluetooth button through the SafetyLine app, you won't need to pair it through your phones Bluetooth settings.