Have you added your satellite device to your SafetyLine profile? If not click HERE
Your SPOT Gen 3/4 device can integrate with SafetyLine allowing you to remain safe and monitored even when outside of cell range.
Before getting started make sure that your ESN number is within your "Satellite Device" section in your profile at slmonitor.com.
- Ensure that you're on the "SPOT Mapping Enterprise" plan. If you're not you will need to connect with SPOT and get your account switched over
- After switching to the "SPOT Mapping Enterprise Plan" you will need to send a ticket to email@example.com that includes your ESN number and permission to enable the SPOT API on your account. Once completed support will send you a message back notifying you of completion.
- Once this tab has been added you will want to add the following URL under the "Data Push" section: https://deviceapi.slmonitor.com/spot
- Once completed, on the main page, select "My Devices" and then select the device you would like to configure from the list
- Select "Check In" and enter "!report-OK", hit save once complete.
- Next, select Custom and enter "!report-END" and hit save to complete.
- Finally, select "Help/SPOT S.O.V" and enter "!report-HELP" and save to finalize it
- Ensure that all of these messages are being sent to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Lastly, plug in your SPOT Gen 3/4 device and connect to your SPOT sync software to move the changes over to your SPOT Gen 3/4 device. You can download the SPOT Update here (User Support and FAQs | Saved by SPOT (findmespot.com).