When you access your SafetyLine profile at SLMonitor.com, you'll be greeted with a rating and a representation of your profile's strength. This rating reflects how much information you've provided in your SafetyLine profile, which is especially important if you're using SafetyLine while working alone.
Profile strength levels include:
- Needs attention - Your account is missing critical information, including an email address for notifications.
- Moderate - Additional details should be added to your profile.
- Good - Your profile contains a wide variety of information.
- Excellent - Your profile is either complete or very nearly complete.
As you fill in your profile with additional details, you'll see your profile strength meter fill.
To find out what you're missing, click in the middle of your profile rating to receive a list that could include the following:
- Vehicle Type
- Vehicle Colour
- Vehicle License Plate
- Phone notifications
- Personal phonebook entries
- Second email notification
- Shared phonebook entries
By adding these details to your account, you'll see your profile strength gradually increase. This rating reflects how much information the Monitors will have access to during an emergency.
We recommend working towards the highest strength possible, and talking to your coworkers to make sure they're also utilizing this feature.
For Administrators reviewing information in SafetyLine, we recommend using the User Summary Report in order to audit the information available on all accounts.