Acknowledging an Emergency on the Web
1. Follow the link in a SafetyLine Emergency email or text message, or navigate to http://www.slmonitor.com using your web browser.
2. Log in by entering your Company ID, User ID, and Password.
3. Select the Worker in Emergency in the red bar.
Select the Workers name from the Emergency banner
4. You will now be viewing the account of the user in Emergency. Select the "Emergency" tab.
5. Type a message and select “Acknowledge Emergency” to acknowledge the Emergency, ending the emergency notifications.
Click "Acknowledge Emergency" after entering a comment
**Note: When you acknowledge an emergency you become legally responsible to follow up with it.**
Resolving an Emergency Using the Web Interface
1. Once an Emergency has been acknowledged, you'll be brought to the Monitor Actions screen.
- If you navigate to a different screen, selecting the "Emergency" tab will bring you back to Monitor Actions
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and follow the step-by-step instructions which are set by your organization.
3. Use information available within the SafetyLine Web Interface to complete the given instructions.
4. Type any comments in response to a Monitor Action and select “Submit” to move to the next action.
5. If you would like to repeat an action, select "Repeat Monitor Action" before selecting "Submit."
- This will record your response without continuing to the next Monitor Action
Select "Repeat monitor action" if you wish to repeat the action
6. If the Emergency has been resolved, select "Emergency Resolved" before selecting "Submit."
Select "Emergency resolved" if the Emergency has been taken care of
Removing a Worker from Emergency
1. After an emergency has been resolved, the Worker is still left with an emergency status.
2. To remove emergency status, a Worker must check in or end their monitoring.
3. To perform this action for the Worker, select their “Commands” tab and either "Check-In" or "End Monitoring."
Select "Check-in" or "End monitoring" to end the Emergency