Configuring Your SPOT Messages to Update SafetyLine
- Begin by signing in to your SPOT account.
- Click on “My SPOT Devices” and then under the Contact Details click on “View/Edit”
- Edit each option to include “[email protected]” as the email address and the correct message:
- For Check-in/OK, you must include OK and the SPOT ESN in the message
- For Help, you must include HELP and the SPOT ESN in the message
- For Custom, you must include END MONITORING and the SPOT ESN in the message
- You will now need to link your SPOT device with a SafetyLine Account. This is done on the SafetyLine Web Interface.
- Log into SafetyLine at https://www.slmonitor.com/
- Go to the SafetyLine Worker's settings and scroll down until you see "Change satellite device"
- Click on this link
- Input the SPOT ESN and click Save
Using Your SPOT With SafetyLine
- OK – Begin your monitoring and check in throughout the day.
- HELP – Alert your SafetyLine Monitors that you are in an emergency.
- END MONITORING – End your monitoring at the end of the day.