Configuring Your SPOT Messages to Update SafetyLine
Have you added your satellite device to your SafetyLine profile? If not click HERE
- Begin by signing in to your SPOT account.
- Click on “My SPOT Devices” and then under the Contact Details click on “View/Edit”
- Edit each option to include “email@example.com” as the email address and the correct message:
- For Check-in/OK, you must include OK and the SPOT ESN in the message
- For Help, you must include HELP and the SPOT ESN in the message
- For Custom, you must include END MONITORING and the SPOT ESN in the message
Using Your SPOT With SafetyLine
- OK – Begin your monitoring and check in throughout the day.
- HELP – Alert your SafetyLine Monitors that you are in an emergency.
- END MONITORING – End your monitoring at the end of the day.