Configuring the SafetyLine App
Note: When downloading the SafetyLine App on an iPad make sure you switch to "iPhone Only" in order for it to appear in the search results.
- Before you begin, you will need to download the SafetyLine iPhone App from the App Store by searching for “SafetyLine," or by following this LINK.
- When you first use the app, you will need to enter your credentials before you are able to use SafetyLine.
- Select "Yes" to begin configuring the app.
- You will be brought to the Settings screen of the SafetyLine app.
- Select “Account Settings” to enter your login credentials.
- Enter your Company ID, User ID (Login), and Password.
**Note: The Access Code is optional, and is not required for app setup**
- When you are finished, select "Save" at the top of your screen.
- You will be brought back to the Settings screen, where you can toggle the GPS Breadcrumbs option.
- When you are finished setting up the app, select "Done" at the top of your screen.
Performing an Action with the SafetyLine App
- From the main screen of the app, you have access to:
- Your current status (Not System Monitored)
- Reported GPS location (Map view)
- Your account name (Example: Jimmy Worker)
- SafetyLine actions (Check-in, End Monitoring, Emergency)
- Settings screen (Menu at top left)
- You can now use the SafetyLine app to update your status by performing an action.
- The "Check-in", "End Monitoring," and "Emergency" buttons all function the same way, but complete different actions within SafetyLine.
- Select the button for the associated action you would like to complete:
- Check-in - Begin monitoring or reset your timer.
- End Monitoring - End monitoring at the end of your day or when you're finished working alone.
- Emergency - Alert your SafetyLine Monitors by declaring an emergency.
- After selecting an action, the app will begin to record a voice message. If you would like to complete your action with a voice message, select "Finish."
- An action can be also be completed with a text message or with no message by selecting the appropriate option.
- If you choose to attach a text message, type in your check-in message before selecting "Done" at the top of your screen.
- You will be taken back to the main screen, and the updated status will reflect that you are now checked into SafetyLine.
- On the Settings screen, you can customize your Check-in by selecting "Custom Check-in."
- After selecting "Custom Check-in," set the amount of time for your Custom Check-in and select "Next."
- The next screen will ask you to attach a message, just like performing a standard action.