Configuring your Garmin inReach to Update SafetyLine
Have you added your satellite device to your SafetyLine profile? If not click HERE
• Start by clicking on "Groups and Users"
• Click on "New User"
• Fill in all of the required fields in order to continue. Well, you're required to fill in two emergency contacts these will not be used when interacting with SafetyLine.
• Next, proceed to the "Plans and Devices" page and click "Assign"
• Choose the User you would like to assign that device to.
• Return to the "Groups and Users" page and select "More Details" on the right-hand side
• Once here click on "Messages" to set up the three SafetyLine commands
• Add the following three commands
- I am OK (Your IMEI Number)
- I need HELP (Your IMEI Number)
- I need END MONITORING (Your IMEI Number)
Once this is complete make sure the email configured is sent to "firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com"
• Finally, return to the home screen and select "Sync". Plug in your inReach device to your computer and allow the sync complete and you are now ready to use it with SafetyLine!