- Phonebook entries can be used to provide Monitors with personal emergency contacts, local emergency numbers, and other important contacts.
- To attach a personal phonebook entry to your account, begin by logging in with your SafetyLine User ID and Password at www.slmonitor.com.
Login with your SafetyLine Credentials
- You’ll be taken to your User log in area. Click the My Settings tab at the right.
Select "Settings" within the User
- Scroll down to the Phonebook heading and select “Add personal phonebook entry.”
Select "Add personal phonebook entry"
- Enter all important contact details and select "Add" to finish. If you're adding multiple entries to your personal phonebook, adjust the Order number to reflect who you'd like Monitors contacting first.
Fill in the required information and click "Add"