- Begin by using your current SafetyLine login at www.slmonitor.com.
Login with your SafetyLine credentials
- Click on "Settings" under the User tab
Select "Settings" under the User tab
- Scroll down to “Automatic Notifications.” If you want to add a new phone number*, select “Add phone notification.” If you want to edit the existing phone notification number select “Edit phone notification.”
*Note: You can attach multiple phone numbers to your account that will be called for notifications.
Select "Add phone notification" or "Edit phone notifications"
- If you have selected “Add phone notification,” select the order in which you would like the phone numbers called. Type the new phone number then click “Add.
Type the new phone number and press "Add"
- If you have selected "Edit phone notifications,” you must remove the incorrect or unwanted phone number then re-add the correct one. If you want to alter the order in which numbers are called, you must add the phone notification first and then select the order in which you want the numbers called. Click “Save” when you’re finished making changes.
Remove old phone numbers or change the order of existing ones