Configuring the SafetyLine App
- Before you begin, you will need to download the SafetyLine App from the Windows Phone Apps+Games Store by searching for “SafetyLine."
- When you first use the app, you will need to enter your credentials before you are able to use SafetyLine.
- Select the "..." icon in the lower right of your screen, and select "Settings" to configure the app.
You will be brought to the Settings screen of the SafetyLine app.
- Enter your Company ID, User ID, and Password.
- From here you can also toggle GPS locations on and off.
- When you are finished, press the "Back" button on your phone.
Performing an Action with the SafetyLine App
- From the main screen of the app, you have access to:
- Your current status (Not System Monitored)
- Reported GPS location (Map view)
- Your account name (Example: Jimmy Worker)
- SafetyLine actions (OK, END, Emergency)
- You can now use the SafetyLine app to update your status by performing an action.
- Select the button for the associated action you would like to complete:
- OK - Begin monitoring or reset your timer.
- END - End monitoring at the end of your day or when you're finished working alone.
- Emergency - Alert your SafetyLine Monitors by declaring an emergency.
- The main screen will refresh, and the updated status will reflect the action that you have taken.
- If applicable, the time until your next report will be shown.