Understanding Monitor Notifications
- Monitors Notifications automatically alert Monitors during a Worker emergency.
- There are two types of Monitor Notifications, "Group" and "Company."
- Group Notifications are set within a Group's Settings, and will alert a Monitor when a Worker in that Group is in Emergency.
- Company Notifications are set within the Company Settings, and will alert a Monitor when any Worker in their Company is in Emergency.
- Only Administrators can make changes to Monitor Notifications.
- In order to create a Monitor Notification for a User, that User must first have the appropriate Monitor privilege level, Group or Company.
Adding Monitor Notifications
- To add a Company Monitor Notification, first select the company tab ("SafetyLine QA" in the example below), and then select "Settings."
- To add a Group Monitor Notification, first select the group tab ("SafetyLine QA - Motion" in the example below), and then select "Settings."
Select "Settings" within the Group tab
- Once you are in the appropriate Company or Group Settings, scroll down to Automatic Notifications, and select "Add monitor notification."
Select "Add monitor notification"
- Select your Monitor from the "Monitor" drop down menu. Once you've selected a Monitor, the contact information from their profile will automatically populate the Phone and Email fields.
- Choose a time delay for the notification, and whether the Monitor should always be notified.
- When you are finished, select "Add" to create the new Monitor Notification.
Click "Add" to create a Monitor Notification
Editing Monitor Notifications
- To edit Monitor Notifications, select "Edit monitor notifications" from the appropriate Company or Group Settings.
Select "Edit monitor notifications"
- From the Edit Monitor Notifications screen, you can view, edit, and remove notifications for the associated Company or Group that you are viewing.
View current Monitor Notifications
- Editing a Monitor Notification functions in the same way as adding a new Monitor Notification.
- Select Save to finish making any changes.
Click "Save" to finalize any changes