High Risk intervals in SafetyLine are classified as a Check-in interval set lower than 15 minutes. When a High Risk Check-in interval is set 15 minutes or under and an Unconfirmed Emergency is triggered, all Monitors will be notified immediately -- similar to a Panic Emergency. This can be useful when you're engaging in high-risk activities and you'd like all Monitors to be notified immediately instead of in a staggered formation.
• Being by select the Users whose interval you wish to change and select "Settings"
Click the "Settings" button to continue
• Select "Change maximum check-in interval"
Click "Change maximum check-in interval"
• Set the "Check-in Interval" to 15 minutes or under
Set the desired interval timer
• Confirm that this has been set by selecting "Protocol"
Click "Protocol" to confirm interval settings
• Under "Check-in Interval" you will see your currently set interval
Find your current "Check-in Interval" here